We are looking for forward thinking individuals with a passion for learning and a creative spirit. Does this sound like you? Below are our current job opportunities, feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions.
Current Job Openings
Job Title: Loan Administration/Customer Support Specialist
STI is a Little Rock-based provider of software and services to the Financial Services industry. We are seeking a full-time, high-level team member for Customer Support for our core data processing system, with advanced knowledge of and specialized experience in loan operations, loan administration and/or loan servicing, to assist clients with problem resolution of loan operations issues; to assist with design/enhancements in loan system software; and to support other areas/projects within the organization, as needed. This position requires an experienced and hard-working individual with very good communication skills, who is looking for a career with a fast-moving, nimble, growth-technology company.
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years in Loan Admin or Loan Servicing with a financial institution or as a loan specialist for a core processing vendor
- Knowledge of banking loan procedures and standard loan operations, policies and procedures
- Ability to analyze and resolve banking client’s problems related to loan operations, including Commercial, Mortgage, Consumer and LOC’s
- Knowledge of banking products, services, policies, procedures and Federal/State banking regulations
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with clients and coworkers
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects and activities efficiently, managing time and resources to complete work within established timeframes
- Experience with various computer software applications, including MS Windows, Excel and Word
- Prior experience with bank operations, and regulatory compliance environment related to bank transactions
- Experience with the processing of a range of monetary loan transactions and other banking transactions
- Experience or coursework in Accounting
This position will report to the VP -- Customer Support. Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits.
The Internal Auditor’s primary objective is to protect company data and client banks' data and to ensure Smiley Technology provides the highest quality product and delivery according to policies and procedures. Duties include administering, executing and monitoring STI's policies and procedures.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for completing audit related tasks and projects.
- Completes the annual internal risk assessments and quarterly internal audits using FFIEC work program.
- Analyzes results of assessments and audits, brings relevant issues to management’s attention and makes recommendations for resolution.
- Arranges and coordinates STIs annual SSAE18 SOC audit and document conclusions.
- Prepares materials and provide industry and compliance-related training for new hires and as required.
- Acts as a liaison with Client banks for their vendor review requirements.
- Manages the company’s task tracking system by assigning tasks, monitoring completion and communicating with task owners on a regular basis.
- Prepares quarterly reports for presentation to the Board of Directors to include information relevant to security, policy, internal and external audit, and other IT-related security or business continuity issues.
- Monitors and stays abreast of banking and IT compliance issues and applies appropriate internal solutions.
- Researches and stays current on IT/core processing-related state and federal banking regulations and keep management apprised of new or changing requirements.
- Works with customers to address compliance-related issues and identify appropriate interaction with/intervention by Smiley Technologies.
- Communicates customer-related needs and requests for prioritization and project planning.
- Participates in the investigation and resolution of compliance issues that may impact Smiley Technologies and recommends appropriate course of action.
- Documents compliance-driven SI banking enhancement requirements and system specifications and prepares related test cases and procedures.
- Assist with the creation of compliance related training materials and instructive documentation.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Required Experience: Five (5) years of experience in Bank Auditing, Banking IT, or IT Auditing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Auditing standards and procedures
- Knowledge of/experience in Banking and/or IT industry
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to research and analyze information to form conclusions
- Ability to sequence and manage multiple activities and multiple sources of input
- Ability to translate specific technical or industry information for a general audience
- Ability to foster relationships with team members while also facilitating constructively difficult conversations or situations
- Knowledge of the dual effects and common requirements between banking and Information Technology
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to meet you.