We are looking for forward thinking individuals with a passion for learning and a creative spirit. Does this sound like you? Below are our current job opportunities, feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions.
Current Job Openings
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Summary: Perform general administrative duties companywide, assist Accounts Payable, assist in purchasing for the office and specific customers, and maintain the filing system. This position is closely supervised.
- General Administrative Duties: Answer calls, greet visitors, issue badges, make travel arrangements for staff, maintain office supply inventory, manage incoming and outgoing mail, and assist with special event planning. Make travel arrangements for clients when needed and help prepare training, documentation, audit, and marketing materials.
- Accounting and HR Assistance: Prepare incoming checks for deposit, enter A/P invoices, print checks, maintain spreadsheets, and help prepare benefits documents.
- Purchasing: Prepare or assist with Purchase Orders and Purchasing function companywide and for specific customers. Notify pertinent parties on order status and verify invoices against received products.
- File Maintenance: File invoices, client correspondence, contracts, proposals, and licenses. Prepare annual vendor files and new file labels. Assist in organizing and saving electronic documents.
- Flexibility: Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience in office administration or secretarial field or equivalent
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
Required Skills and Abilities
- Sequence and monitor multiple activities for self, with organization
- Project positive attitude in person and over phone
- Operate standard office equipment (PC, switchboard, scanner, etc.)
- Work in a team environment while maintaining a positive working relationship with co-workers
- Communicate information to others, both orally and in writing
Smiley Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. This means all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send us your resume to email@example.com
We can’t wait to meet you.