We are looking for forward thinking individuals with a passion for learning and a creative spirit. Does this sound like you? Below are our current job opportunities, feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions.
Current Job Openings
Job Title: System Administrator I
Effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. SA I participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. SA I ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values. Must be flexible to effectively troubleshoot all network-related hardware and software for Company and clients.
Day-time hours M-F with some flexibility (8a – 5p; or 10a – 7p) with some maintenance window hours required, occasionally with little advanced notice. Light travel is required from time to time, with possibly more related to support one or more conversions.
Maintenance: Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Install / rebuild and maintain existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements for STI and clients. Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
Monitor: Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, software, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups. Perform security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
Flexibility: Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and Intranet systems, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, smartphones and software deployments. Create, change, and delete user accounts per request, perform other related duties ad required or assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- 5 years of Network or System Administration minimum experience.
- Must have experience with VMware, MS Hyper-V, Windows Server Operating Systems.
- In-depth knowledge of industry standard networking infrastructure.
- Experience troubleshooting LANs, WANs, Servers, routers, switches, firewalls, software deployments.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Follow oral and written technical instructions.
- Work in a team environment while maintaining a positive working relationship with co-workers.
- Communicate information to co-workers and customers, both orally and in writing.
- Must be self-motivating with a willingness to learn new skills.
Smiley Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. This means all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Title: Loan Administration/Customer Support Specialist
STI is a Little Rock-based provider of software and services to the Financial Services industry. We are seeking a full-time, high-level team member for Customer Support for our core data processing system, with advanced knowledge of and specialized experience in loan operations, loan administration and/or loan servicing, to assist clients with problem resolution of loan operations issues; to assist with design/enhancements in loan system software; and to support other areas/projects within the organization, as needed. This position requires an experienced and hard-working individual with very good communication skills, who is looking for a career with a fast-moving, nimble, growth-technology company.
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years in Loan Admin or Loan Servicing with a financial institution or as a loan specialist for a core processing vendor
- Knowledge of banking loan procedures and standard loan operations, policies and procedures
- Ability to analyze and resolve banking client’s problems related to loan operations, including Commercial, Mortgage, Consumer and LOC’s
- Knowledge of banking products, services, policies, procedures and Federal/State banking regulations
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with clients and coworkers
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects and activities efficiently, managing time and resources to complete work within established timeframes
- Experience with various computer software applications, including MS Windows, Excel and Word
- Prior experience with bank operations, and regulatory compliance environment related to bank transactions
- Experience with the processing of a range of monetary loan transactions and other banking transactions
- Experience or coursework in Accounting
This position will report to the VP -- Customer Support. Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We can’t wait to meet you.